Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight!

So I went and saw the Twilight movie last night and LOVED IT! I wasn't as disappointed as I thought I would be. Though, I kinda was annoyed that Stephanie Meyer was in in for a split second but really hasn't she gotten enough fame from all of this? We just made her a multi-millionaire for crying out loud! Oh well. Moving on. For anyone who hasn't seen the movie, GO SEE IT! Biggest fans of mine are, Taylor Lautner who plays Jacob, Soley for the fact that he's pretty much HOT. It's a shame that he's 16. (BTW, Tiana, he really is only 16. I cried) haha jk. And my all time FAVORITE VAMPIRE IS....Kellan Lutz. He plays Emmett. And he is beautiful. To my advantage, he's 23 in real life. So i won't go to jail for crushing on him. At least he's legal. :) HAHAHA.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

haha i am totally leaving in just a few minutes to go see it and im sooooo excited!! woo woo! i hope i am not disappointed!

O' Them Chastain's said...

Just finished the book. I'm scared to watch the movie in fear of being dissapointed... but I will though soon.