Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A little obsessed!

Do you see my posting below for the countdown for the Twilight movie? Ok, good. I love love LOVE the books. And for those of who who have no yet read them, I suggest you do. :) I've already bought my tickets for the midnight showing! haha. and FYI, Hot Topic is doing an event tomorrow in Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall to meet and greet a few of the actors and actresses from the movie at 5 PM. And guess who's going to be calling in to work tomorrow for this event? ME! The people that will be there are Taylor Lautner (Jacob), Edi Gathegi (Laurent) and Rachelle Leferve (Victoria). Ok so they aren't really my top fav on trying to meet, I'd rather meet my Edward and also Kellan Lutz who plays Emmett. Man is he something to look at! And, who cares that in real life Taylor Lautner is only 16 years old but he sure is cute! So, I'm going to make my way up to Scottsdale today and buy me a ticket for this event. They say no pictures, but I'm really going to try my hardest to sneak a few. An update of the event will be posted shortly! :)

1 comment:

Kourtney Dawn said...

i'm jealous!!! i really wanted to go to that!! make sure to take pics!!!