Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Elections

Now that it officially over, I can confess to everyone that i didn't vote. And I still feel the same way based on Obama's win. We are screwed :) Yep that's a happy face. Because I know that either way the elections turned out that we were all doomed. I'm not bitter. It almost makes me want to study politics and try to become the first woman president. Hell, I think I have a great chance considering the choice between McCain and Obama. I hope Obama proves himself to make a change in this world. I just hope that change is for the BETTER. Oh well, this is the first and last post that I will put up on the presidential election. I'm way over it. Time to move on people! And make the best of our lives. I'm patriotical and always will be. Even if I don't have a president to follow that patriotism. God bless America! :)

No comments: