Thursday, November 20, 2008

ThE tWiLiGhT mOvIe!!!

The countdown is practically over people! YAY!!! I'm at work again which in a few hours I'll be getting off and be able to get some sleep. Which will make this day go back even quicker so I can go and see this dang movie! For all of those who have no yet gettgen tickets, I'm sorry but your time is probably run out by now. I'm heading to the San Tan mall tonight around 10:30 to line up for this sold out movie. Which by the way, the last time I checked, They had reserved 4 theatres just to show the midnight showing! Call me obsessed but, I'd like to get a great seat for this movie and if waiting in line is what it takes, well shoot, I'm there! :) I totally cannot wait to tell everyone about it. Although, the previews aren't showing exactly what my imagination has made up to be, but I'm sure it will still be great!

2 comments:

Couple of Hunt's said...

Well first off, they messed up with Bella because that part should be played by me!!! And ya that is about all that I have come up with. So I wish that they would show a midnight showing here!!! And Fiday is all SOLD OUT!! Gosh dang it!! I should just go with you tonight, but I can't. UGH!! So have fun and think of me, your sis that lives in a podunk town that doesn't show the midnight showing for us obsessed people!!

Erin said...

Hey Tashina, of course I remember you! And thanks! I'm planning to deliver at Mercy Gilbert. It's the closest one to me, although Gateway is not too far away. I live in the Lyons Gate apartments on Higley and Ray. Nicole used to live here too, and I'm vaguely remembering her saying that you used to live here too? I could be way off. But anyway, we really lucked out with the 2 bedroom. They are hardly ever that cheap! Just have to ask at the right time I guess. Anyway... Great to hear from you!