Thursday, November 13, 2008

Twilight update!

Alrighty I'm at work again, working on 2 hours of sleep in a 48 hr period. Drinking my AMP energy drink at the moment, but for all you twilighters...I WENT TO SEE TAYLOR LAUTNER! Yummy. haha He's a 16 yr old darn it! haha Aww man it was the best day ever. 14 and 15 yr old going crazy and having anxiety attcks before meeting the actors. While my brilliant self decided that instead of a picture (while I was unsuccessul to sneak one) I was going to have them personalize my poster and write my name on it. HAHA! And seriously? How many Tashina's are there in this world? Yeah probably not many. Guess that HOT 16 year old Taylor Lautner will be remembering me forever. I'm thinking as soon as he's of legal age he'll come around :). hahaha jk. K anyone with steps to posting pictures let me know! I really want to show off my twilight accessories!

3 comments:

Couple of Hunt's said...

Dude it is SO easy to post pictures!! Call me some time and I will walk you through it all then you will hit yourself in the head and say "DUMB DUMB TASHINA" No j/k, but hey I just read an article saying that he is 22!!!! So check on that for you pyscho stalker ok!! HAHA Love ya!

Nicole said...

So I just got done reading the 1st Twilight book and I'm hooked! I totally know where you are coming from lol!!

Dayna said...

I too am a Twilight lover! I can't wait for the movie to come out! Her other book "The Host" is also SO GOOD. I definitely recommend it! It starts off weird but then it gets super good!! :)