Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Resolution

I've been thinking alot about my New Years Resolution and I have about 100 resolutions to be listed. Given the time I am posting this, here are a few resolutions/goals I have for 2009...

1. Get into BETTER shape. I'm not putting down the obvious resolution of many, to loose weight. I hate dieting. I love eating. HAHA. I've been going to the gym the last 6 months, more then I have in a really long time. Since then, I've gained almost 10 lbs. I HATE IT! But, I'm in shape. And no one can believe the amount I weigh when I tell them. So, bring on the pounds gosh dang it! I want to be in shape and have awesome awesome legs. :)
2. Lecture me later, but I'm going to stop binge drinking. There I said it.
3. Go skydiving. I plan to do this on my 22nd birthday. Anyone wanna join? May 2...Saturday...Eloy. Be there. :)
4. Be more productive. By this I mean, my goal for 2009 is mainly to get into the Nursing Program...SOMEWHERE! I want to start my life already! I have SO many goal in life and SO many plans. One of them is to finish school, after that, most of my plans involve LOTS and LOTS of traveling.
5. Have a a better attitude and kind heart towards my mother. Its been a rough few years and I think its time for me to grow up and set the past aside.
Here we go 2009! BRING IT ON!

4 comments:

Dayna said...

Love the resolutions! I'm going to try and stay in shape too.. Even though I'm pregnant! Haha! Miss you lots. Hope we can get together soon!

Couple of Hunt's said...

Well I think that binge drinking is a good goal..that is to stop. And mom...well that is my goal too, to us (you take the drink) good luck!

O' Them Chastain's said...

um... Sky diving huh? May 2nd? gosh that sounds so fun! Good luck on your goals & HNY09!

Kourtney Dawn said...

Awesome goals!!! Good luck!!