Tuesday, December 9, 2008

NFC West Chamipons BABY!!!!

On Sunday I was able to go to the Cardinals game with a few girls from work. Thanks Shannon for having season tickets and inviting ME to tag along! It was such a blast! And now that I'm able to post pictures, I might just have to post more often on my life in general! :) I just have to tell everyone that whoever didn't watch this game, you missed out! Ahhh! It was such a fun game! And not to metion....We ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS BABY!!! :) YAY!!!
So my pictures are stolen from my friend Jen, but I'll post others later. AND, this is my first post with pictures, so forgive me for having them all disorganized. But this first picture is after the game. GO CARDINALS!!!!! Love them :)
We decided to do the whole tailgating thing. It was FREZZING! But tons of fun. And since it was us 4 girls, we were putting up our little tailgating tent and some macho men thought we needed help setting it up. (we were doing JUST FINE). We had tons of drinks, but unfortunately the food was so dang good that made us extremely full and we didn't even feel like drinking much after that! Dang it!

Us 4...Shannon, Sherryl, Me, and Jen.
Thanks for a great time girls! It was so much fun!!!
Not to mention, after the game we got to experience the coolest drunk guy ever jumping down onto the field, (because he thought he was so cool) and wanted to celebrate WITH the team, that he was so cool to get arrested in front of Thousands of people. Way to go retard. OH, and I have those pictures on my camera also. I will post them soon. What a cool guy. :)


The end this post I need to apologize to my lover Matt. Any of you who know me, I love Matt Leinart. Yes he may be a slut, but deep down, the boy really does care about me :). HAHA. I have to say Sorry to him for not getting his jersey to wear to the game. He really disappointed me this season by losing his spot as starting quarterback. Though, I do love Kurt Warner and I am so happy that he is the starting quarterback and has gotten the team so far this season.
Instead, I decided to get my man's, (other man) jersey. #34 Tim Hightower's jersey. I love him. And I know that he's gonna do great in the seasons to come!

GO CARDINALS!!!!




No comments: