Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm tagged, now your tagged!
i am: Very sleepy...
i know: That God loves me
i want: to get into Nursing School
i have: a LIFE
i wish: I could find that someone
i hate: having shift change deliveries! Especially TWINS! URG!
i miss: my family
i fear: of dying
i feel: good!
i hear: all of my coworkers talking
i smell: BLEK! The hospital smell.
i crave: CHOCOLATE!
i search: The news. hahaha
i wonder: where my life is headed
i regret: not standing up for myself
i love: my FAMILY!!!
i care: about everyone in my life
i always: take care of business!
i am not: "your MOM" hahahah
i believe: that everything happens for a reason
i dance: oh my gosh do I dance! hahaha
i sing: in the shower and do karoke! YAY
i don’t always: like the way things turn out
i fight: to love
i write: with my hands? hahaha
i lose: self pity
i win: at arguments not meant to be started hahah
i never: want to fail
i listen: to my friends and family
i am scared: of being alone
i need: some sleep!
i am happy about: this effing shift to be over!
i tag: Your MOM! Does she have a blog? hahhahaha

No comments: