Monday, July 21, 2008

Aww I love my co-workers

Ok ok I know. My blog is very boring right now because I don't know how to put picture son this thing. And i don't have much free time to write about myself, except for the free time I get while I'm at work. I feel very proud right now. I was in my patients room giving the baby girl her first bath, as my co-worker Rebecca asked me if I was going to be caring for babies once I am done with nursing school. I said yes of course!! :) She said "good, you will make a great nurse for babies. you are so gentle with them" AWWW!!! How sweet is that! Here I am thinking that babies aren't for me, and I feel as if I am a little rough with them sometimes. And she tells me that I'm perfect for a job caring with babies! :) I love it. A few nurses have told me that I am going to be a great mom. HA! Gosh I sure hope so. For now, I'll continue my birth control with babysitting all of my friends kids and also spending time with all of my babies that I get to care for as they enter the world. I love my job! :)

2 comments:

Couple of Hunt's said...

Your a nerd!! I never fry my foods anymore. I haven't since oh gosh a long time. And I eat 2 veggies with dinner and 3 fruits a day, but my meat!! Ah man no one can take that from me. HEHE But I do eat less of it now. It is jsut to hard to loose weight. UGH!

Nicole said...

Hey Tashina!! You have a blog! How fun! I agree you do have the best job in the world! Babies are so cute when they are first born!! Take care!!